Transfer Policy





Parents must schedule an appointment with both the releasing and the receiving principal to present their reason for requesting the transfer and obtain a Discretionary Admission/Withdrawal Application.  The form may also be obtained from Buncombe County Schools’ Administrative Offices.  Once permission for the transfer is granted by both principals, a $10 fee for processing the paperwork is to be attached to the completed form and mailed to David Thompson, Buncombe County Schools, 175 Bingham Road, Asheville, NC 28806.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.